August 28, 2011

Creative Escape with Vicki Boutin


Creative Escape is over! *tears*

OK since I took gazillion pictures from Creative Escape I will try to break it down and show you pictures in somewhat organized manner.
We took layout class taught by Vicki Boutin. She is amazing!!! She's very talented obviously. She is not afraid of colors! Colors are her friends and I love that. There are so many things that I love about her but what stood out to me the most was her personality. She's so fun and fUnNy!!! We were laughing pretty much the whole entire time.

We were using white crayons and paper as resists. Also we went to town with glimmer mist. Boy oh boy did we sprayed until the cows come home. It was so much fun!

The take away message from this class for me was "COLOOOOOOORS" and "LAYEEEEEEEERS."



(and I thought I was using plenty of colors and layering... nope - not until you take her class!)

Stay tuned... more to come!





No comments: