August 16, 2010

Lemonade 4U!

Wow these tags are something else! Yes yes I did it twice! I'm loving how it turn out the second time around. I should box them up before I mess around with them again for the third time. Let's hope there's not a third time.

I got the lemonade stand svg file from The Hobby Lady. I used SCAL software to cut them.

These tags are for a swap that Kathy is hosting.

Want some lemonade?! Lemonade is just so refreshing especially when it's a 1000 degrees outside! Speaking of lemonade. The best one to die for is at Fresh & Easy; Organic Strawberry Lemonade.
Some of you that don't like sour just wait for my next post. I have something sweeeeeet to give away!
Yeah... who doesn't like FREE?!



1 comment:

doxie_mel said...

Your tags turned out great. Love the color choices