August 20, 2010

Fourth Time's a Charm

I admire/ envy/ jealous/ ... of those people who has green thumb. My mom is one of them. Anything grows in her yard. What's up with that?! Even seeds she got from overseas. Seriously?!

Let me introduce you to a wanna be green thumb girl. Drumroll please?!



**********
***********
************
*************










Ladies and Gent please meet Bea!





















I want so badly to grow roses. Not just make them grow but sustain their precious lives. I want them to make babies... multiply and replenish my beautiful porch. Is this too much to ask?! Seriously! Sheesh!



I'm really keeping all my fingers and toes crossed this time. Yes I'm not ashamed to admit that this is my 4th time trying. The song "Keep trying you'll get it right" by Yo Gabba Gabba keeps popping in my head while I got my hands dirty. Thank you son! I guess mommy learned something from your silly show.

Please give me tips of how to make my roses stay alive!!! I don't want to be labeled as a "killer."


Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

mini roses are picky! they like direct sun... lots of it. Water often, maybe every 3-5 days (i use my finger and poke it in the soil about an inch or so... if it's not wet add water) feed them rose food (found at home depot or lowes) when the roses bloom & then wither, cut off the dead... this should help out some ;)