May 15, 2010

Embellish Y-O-U Part II

First and foremost I would like to apologize for not keeping up with my blog for those of you who read it religiously. I know there are 2 of you out there. hehe.
Here is another flowers bib shirt I made the other day. I thought it would be fun to share and get your creative juices flowing again. These are real simple to make and there are plenty of tutorials out there on the internet. I don't have any vintage buttons or brooches or this bib would have been even more amazing. If you don't want to put it on your shirt you can attach it with a ribbon or chain and turn it into a necklace. How cool is that? The bib necklace is hot right now. Join in the fads and make a statement!

Here it is up close.














Flowers bib goodness on my shirt.



























Here's a sneak peek of the up coming project - mini album.





No comments: