March 25, 2010

Magical Chandelier






I just love how these magical little pom-poms look in my house! I so loooove the feeling I get when I walk into my kitchen! So magical! I think I'm going to make every color there is for every occasions. Now I'm ready for a dinner party. Bring it on!
Most likely you already have all the supplies. You won't believe that these are made from tissue paper! Yes tissue paper! Do not throw them away...
Well by now you know that I save everything!
The dangling things at the bottom are the crystals I got on clearance at Michael's awhile ago. They were in the jewelry section. I went today and couldn't find any more. So sad! If you see more please let me know. I am in love with them. They add that sophisticated spark to any projects.
Seriously don't they just scream magical spring???? If you make these pom-poms please share the pictures with me.
I also ripped out some old dictionary paper to use in this project as well.
Get the how-to here!

1 comment:

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

I just wanted to tell you how impressed I am by you. You are an amazing creative and kind person Bea! Love ya tons!

Love, Kelly Merrill