November 12, 2011

A thankful heart...

What an interesting week for me! Ups and downs and the roller coaster just never seem to want to stop for me to get off. So many things has happened in my life and in the lives that are really close to me and my family. Thanksgiving is around the corner and I'm grateful for this holiday. I get to reflects on the blessings in my life and what I'm grateful for. After writing down the lists of what I'm grateful for in my journal it sure make losing my engagement ring seems so small and less important.

It's hard to believe that it is more of an emotional loss for me. All of the memories when we were dating keep flooding my mind. The cloud 9 moments every single seconds of the day. That kind of happy memories!

I'm so grateful for loving God, husband, kids, parents, extended family, health, and the list goes on.
My cup is runneth and I am at peace. I must admit it was a hard week but for some reason I feel perfectly OK right now. Sometimes you have to work really hard for what you really want -- and that my friend I am trying to find joy in everyday small miracles.


I took this picture this morning of a fountain. I added some magic to the picture in Photoshop using Rhonna's brushes. I'm going to print it out and frame it.
It's a great reminder.

We all need it.


Be. Grateful.




No comments: