September 2, 2011

Random Thoughts

I just realized that I've been taking pictures of Jack pretty much every single day since he was born. Crazy I know! Z + J don't know any better, they grew up with the camera's shutter sound...

It's the only way (photography/scrapbooking) I know how to tell a story...
If you want to know what I'm thinking or how I feel about things you can definitely tell by looking at my photo library. I love to capture everyday moments.


This post is dedicated to my camera(s.) Thank you for taking my abuse. Seriously. I use y'all sooo soooo much! But most importantly, thank you for still working.
Whatever I can grab I grab whether it's an iphone, Canon Rebel XTi, Photo Booth, or Sony cyber-shot. I think I go overboard sometimes.
WHY?
Because I don't really have much of my childhood pictures.
(about a dozen.)

Sad. I. Know.

Overcompensating? Hmmm maybe.
Therefore, I take a lot of pictures of my kids!

Therefore, I don't print all of the pictures I took.

Therefore, I consistently have to clear room on my lap top.

Therefore, I archive/back up.

(both on and off site - very important!!! I can go on and on about this topic. Just to paint you a picture, what if your house burn down or your kid spills juice on your computer or drop them? Yeah you want to make sure your pictures are stored somewhere else too. Please please if you aren't already doing this please do so. You spent so much effort in preserving your family memories and you don't want to risk it.)


Thank you cameras! You keep me sane!



1 comment:

Brianna said...

I love this! If I were on facebook I would press Like.