January 24, 2011

Love is in the air...

Teresa just informed me that I haven't posted anything for a month! Yikes! My blog needs some lovin'
(I am busy growing a person...)



Valentine's day is just around the corner and here are some inspirations for my readers.



No. 1 - In Love Mini/Card; 6"x9" cardstock & some scrap pattern paper


(This heart was made from a plastic box that my Cricut cartridge came in. I used Tim Holtz's embossing folder, rubbed some black & gold acrylic paint and red stickles, add black & white enamel for more texture.)

No. 2 - "U R My #1 Fan" tag

If the love of your life likes to read this would make a perfect surprise to sneak in his book. Make sure to add some hand written notes to the back of the tag!

No. 3 - Nails Art

If I can do it you can! Make sure to take your time ... you are not winning anything here for being speedy!

Like I said I haven't really done much as far as crafting goes much less anything else.



Oh and look what's still on my desk!!!!
I have so much to catch up with. I haven't even printed out any Christmas pictures for the mini yet. I might have to save it for next year. I'm really not in a Christmas mood right now even though I love Christmas!



No comments: