Here's a quick card that I made earlier tonight. I love the tangerine & blue combo.
With a little help from the sewing machine to add the finishing touches. It looks very homemade and that's why I love it so much.
This card is a great way to use up all of your scraps. I know we all have a huge stash of them!
- Tangerine Dream Mini Paper Set from Jenni Bowlin's collection.
- "&" Cosmo Cricket blackboard vintage mix
- Broken China crackle paint by Ranger
- Black Soot distress ink by Tim Holtz
- Decorative brad by My Minds Eye
- EK Success 1" scalloped punch
- 1 1/4" circle punch
- Playful Serie stamp set by Scrappy Cat
- Corner Chomper Tool (*a must have tool*)